Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Glory I See

Walking along the beach on a recent trip with my children and grandchildren, I  marveled at the power of the waves of the sea the morning after a storm.  There's always a morning after something if  God allow us to wake up the next day and I say this so that some will stop stressing the snall stuff.

I could see the glory  of God looking out over the ocean and remembering that it was fashioned by the spoken word of God. He spoke and all things came into manifestation.  Wave after wave crashing on shore with sure precision of moving with the rhythm of the sea fascinated me. The waves didnt miss a beat as it operated as God had ordained. I felt very small...a tiny speck like the grain of sand on the beach and I thought, oh Abba, you are so mindful, so attentive of me as small as I am compared to the vast sky above me and the magnificent sea before me.; how great You are. 

My personal aspiration in life now is to continue to seek the depths of love and the presence of God.  My life has so much purpose as I fall more in love with Yahweh.   The sweetness of His presence astounds me and I care less and less for many of the things around me that are of little value.

I see God's glory all around me on a daily basis; I look for Him and I see Him in the beautiful cry of a baby, a rainbow or the smile of an elderly person.   A baby is new, a rainbow is God's covenant to us and the smile of the elderly of a life hopefully well lived for God.

Stop worying about material things and negative people who steal your time and start living for Jesus, which is a life well lived. Your stress level will come down and you will have inner joy. You will see and enjoy God's presence in your life and you will be at peace with God and yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment