Wednesday, October 7, 2015

God is Closer Than You Think

Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you.  Deut. 31:8

I love the promises of God because they are more sure than your next breath.  I stand on His word because I have experienced over the six decades of my life that God is not only with me, but He goes ahead of me and make preparations for me. 

So many times I have found myself traveling in unfamiliar territories throughout my life and couldn't speak the language or was unfamiliar with the territory I found myself in and I would see where God had actually sent someone who either had the knowledge that I needed or knew where I needed to go and get information or help. Since I don't believe in coincidences, I knew these were divine connections.  God always delivered me.

I just want to encourage some of you who may be facing difficult times or situations and is unsure of the outcome.  It doesn't really matter when God is in the equation.   He may allow some crushing in your life to build patience and endurance,  but this is only for a moment.  I have heard of miracle after miracle from those who have gone through trials when they thought all was lost, God stepped in on their behalf and they knew it was Him to help them in their time of need.  He had made a way of escape for them, so to speak, but the truth is, He had set them up for deliverance as He went before them.

We are in a season of many deaths and times of sorrows, but remember that God is with you.  Your problem has already been worked out, even if you can't see it right now. Remember, God sees the end of your life from the beginning and nothing takes our loving God by surprise.  Time is a wonderful healer and if you use this time correctly and draw close to God, you will see at some point that God was much closer than you realized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment